Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dedicated to the organisers of the mega baby shower...

For all those ladies who spent so much time and came up with the amazing baby shower....

Hi you all and sorry for not keeping in touch.
My baby's been keeping me busy pretty much.
Congrats to you all for the amazing work done
Inspite your busy schedules and your little ones.

Lovely poems and wonderful clues
Enough to drive away the MTB's blues
I saw from Boo's what fun they had
That I couldn't take part, I am very sad.

I've joined back work but still no maid.
Its like walking in the sunlight and seeing no shade.
Hours stretch from 7am to 12 midnight
And the three wake up every 2 hours at night.

So sleep is nil and work is more
My eyes are heavy and my back is sore
But it brings a smile to my face
to see you all doing so much with grace.

I wish someone would give me a shower
Just raising three kids gives any one a shudder
I am digressing, I just wanted to say
That I am proud of you, if I may!!!

Here is the originator and what she had to say....
Hats off to you all.

2 comments:

~nm said...

That was such a wonderful poem you wrote!!!

Managing house, working, taking care of kids and all thsi without a maid???? I guess the word "super woman" was coined looking at people like you! Seriously!! I would be damned if I could do 50% of the work you do.

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a few months now,delurking for the first time.

You must be a super mom to do all this..Iam a mom of a 2 yr old kid and expecting my second one.How do u manage?

aruna.