Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrating the ones!

I just happened to change my lillipie tickers (a much pending event) to notice that Kishu is exactly 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old!!! So, here's an ode to my dear daughter...

One year of laughter
One year of joy
One year of pure love,
which made our spirits buoy!

One year, and still a baby
One year we've seen you grow
One year not too less
to say amma, appa and bowbow!

One year I've struggled with work
One year you've never let me go
One year was worth it all
Just to cuddle you through high and low.

One year Kachi and Kautu learnt to give
One year I saw them molly coodle you
One year they were such sweet big brothers
that I longed to be in your shoe!

For that one year, we thank you
for, you showed us what 'a bundle of joy' is
Showered us with your kisses, enriched us with your smiles
Made us feel blessed, you are god's special kiss!


...Amma...

4 comments:

Ms.N said...

cute one. say hi to the kids from me! whats up otherwise? try and stay in touch babe!

Swaram said...

Nice one. Belates wishes on her first birthday.

Meera said...

Hey Kps...
Superb poem and am sure Krithika will love it when she can read :))
Where are u? Trying to reach u for a while now.

Meera said...

Where's the mail you promised? I dont even have ur mail id da.. have asked rags for it..
I still have the write up in your handwritting from MB. I carry it in my wallet all the time.. Good ol' times.