Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why?..I am beat!

Why do we blink our eyes?
Why does the wheel rotate when the pram moves?
Why does the pram shake when it goes over the stones?
Why do we have a mouth?
Why does that aunty shake while walking?
Why should we wake up when the sun comes?
Why do we have to sleep when the sun is still there? (sunset is at 8.00pm these days, after the kids bedtime!)
Why do we come down when we jump? (explained a lil bit of gravitation and the apple falling!)
Why do we have 10 fingers and not only 1?
Why does the cycle not have life? ...
cause it is made of metal.
Why is it made of metal?
cause it has to be strong enough to carry you.
But why does metal not have life?
*sigh* *..forced to go back to the easiest reply possible ..* cause god made it so!!!


...Kashyap n kaustubh's questions, karthik n I get a thrill just hearing them and trying to think of an answer they can understand.

5 comments:

Anu Karthik said...

looks like you will learn more from their questions than from doing a phd :)

Meera said...

Since u posted this @ 5am I assume their qns have been pouring :))

Aditi's Album said...

Hi - Visitng your blog after a really long time. And lots and lots of posts to catch up. And welcome to the UK. If you plan a trip up North towards Sheffield, please do let me know - I'll make a perfect travel guide.

soulsearchingdays said...

Hi, That's some questions to deal with. Do let me know what were the answers which convinced them so that I can also pass on the same to my two little ones (some work made easy) isnt it ??

take care

Meena said...

hey KP - nice blog!!
ya it amazes me when my 3 year old comes up with questions that I have not even thought about all my 30 years!! You have ur hands full with 3 toddlers - can imagine!! even the easiest answer God route doesn't work in my case - "Why did God do so" will be the next question!!