Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

How much more sweeter can it get??

......when your son hugs you spontaneously and says " I love you, Amma". I tell him "I love you too" and he says "I love you three" and opens his hand wide just letting you now how much he loves you!!!
......when your daughter comes and cuddles with you and starts pinching your cheeks, kissing your face all over and tells you "Amma..I want to konjafy" (She wants me to cuddle with her!)
......when the kids eat all the food you lovingly prepared for them and say "Mummy, your food is yummy!"
......when you wear a new dress and your sons say "Amma, you are looking VERY pretty!" (they like me wearing black).
......when you see their face lighting up as they spot you waiting outside their class door and they rush with their days activity sheet in hand, eager to show you their scribbles.
......when you spot the stickers your sons have from school says "Good work", "Teachers special award", "hard working" and "star student"!!!!
......when you take them to a play pen and they spend four hours inside, hanging, rolling, climbing and sliding, and then you join them, creeking your aging bones in the process and find them directing you "Amma, you have to climb like this and then go like that ...."

It can't get sweeter than this, can it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I came across your blog a few days back. I have a 2 year old son and I like to read mommy blogs.

I like this post. It surely cannot get better than this :)

Meera said...

No it cant .... These are moments of joy.. treasure them. Kisses to the kiddos.

Anu Karthik said...

KP,

lovely that you are getting the reciprocation you so much deserve. I pray it only gets better with time when they love and respect you for the choices and decisions you make for them.

Krishnapriya said...

telugumom..thanks!
Meera..Yes, dear...I am treasuring them! Though they do make me mad at times, it does get this sweet more often!!
Anu..I think we make decisions for ourselves, dont' you think so? I made this decision to be at home with them coz i knew i wouldn't be happier in office!! So, it is probably a very selfish decision and that the kids are happy too is just a by product!!!!

Priya said...

hey KP,

This is such a lovely post!!..it surely can't get better..am just waiting for ananya to grow up and enjoy her more..i already trasure her giggles,smiles, laughs and not to mention the way she says "mummmy.."..:-)