Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

MISSING!

Found missing since November 2005...

The person who used to be on her toes every second of the day, the person who used to believe that every second of life should be lived fully and till a few years back used to get anxious if she was not doing something worth remembering a few years from then (tho' she doesn't really remember all that she wanted herself to, so badly), the person who fell asleep trying to capture the myriad of things done during the day and failed because she fell asleep by the time she recounted till the noon, the person who at times felt like slowing down and relaxing like everyone else, but didn't know how to go about it, the person who got worried if a weekend was wasted by idling, a weekday was wasted if not working till 9 PM, the person who caught on 3 movies and a beer every week, the person who walked at 100 kmph and talked at 1000 words per sec, the person who did crazy things like ride the pulsar on the crowded highway, climb trees and play truant during final year college practicals, tonsure her head at age 20 and proudly go back to college without bothering with a hat, join an all boys club and go on two years later to become its coordinator and bring out the best performance with a team of majority girls and dare to fall in love with a person she met for 30 days in first year of college and managed to stay in love accross a distance of seven seas and a few continents........

I miss her a lot. If anyone finds her, kindly bring her back to me. She means more to my husband than me. If I could rewind the clock a bit, I would never have let her go, but she slipped so slowly from my grasp that it wasn't untill very late that I realised that she had gone. I am rediscovering her again, help me out, won't you?

6 comments:

Swati said...

Ohh ..I really wish you can find her back .. :) May be you will see her in your daughter some years down the line :P

~nm said...

:) Ohh boy! Reminds me of my lost self too!

But I have serious doubts I can find that old me again! *sigh....*

Anitha(Nikki's mom) said...

OMG. Did you DO all that? Tonsuring head at 20 is the most unthinkable feat for me!!!! You may find her PROBABLY, after you have your wonderful daughter you are waiting for, after all the 3 of them go to college, after they get married(?!). Until then...

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Oh what a nice post ! Do all of us feel the same way?

I like the girl you were (and still are deep inside I bet !)

Krishnapriya said...

Thanks guys...I am making conscious efforts to rediscover her...starting with remembering this post every time I let things get to me!!! I am so glad I started blogging ..and even more happy there are people like you guys out there who can relate to me and who I can relate to..goes a long way in putting things into perspective once you have a brood of kids hanging on to you!

utbtkids said...

I hear ya!