Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The results are out..and I have passed!!!

Yipeeee............its a girl!!!!! A 3.2Kg bundle of all that I had been waiting for! Thank you all for your wishes. Baby's doing great...least fussy of all, peacefully drinks and goes to sleep, giving me ample rest, unlike the brats she has for brothers. Kashyap so far has reacted very positively. He imitates how she drinks, howls and sucks her fingers, but Kautu!!! Thats a totally different story all together. All he wants to do is get his hands on her and wring every part he can get. Telling him 'no' makes him angry and he begins to pounce on her, so, the tactic we are trying now is to get him to touch her leg, hair, hands softly( unfortunately, soft is not a word in his dictionary!). And we do this with our hearts in our mouth. It would just take a fraction of a second for him to harm her, but we see no other way out!!!
Iam feeling better today, the stitches do pain if I sit for a while and my back has gone for a sixer. But considering the last time, we returned back from the hospital in four days when we had spent close to two months for the twins, I just had a c-section pain to suffer not an OS stitch one too...and the baby was shipped with me to the room when the last time I had to see my kids on IV and express milk for them in the NICU. And all the while I have been thanking the lord for having given me this chance to have a normal pregnancy and experience a full term baby else, my only memories of pregnancy would have been the horrifying twin one.
So again guys, thanks a lot for your wishes..it's all certainly helped for me. Shall respond to you all personally when I gear up energy. Bye!!

12 comments:

~nm said...

Congratulations girl!! Its sooo good to hear from you! It makes me smile looking at you enjoying new found motherhood again! :)

I think you are doing a very good job in making your boys accepting the new born. I hope all works out good! Do write whenever you get time.

Gauri said...

Congratulations :-))

Do take care and get lots of rest whenever you can.

Love to all three babies.

Hugs

G

Srivalli said...

congratulations...girl babies are so cute...your twins look adorable too..I never knew twins can be so naughty...my daughter though she is naughty never gave us so much tension as our twin boys!..its nice to know you have kept a record of things...

~S~ said...

Congrats! Love and kisses to all the three li'l ones!

Timepass said...

Congrats!!! It feels great to hear that ur wish for a baby girl has been fulfilled. Good Luck.let us know baby's name.

Timepass said...

Hey change the ticker for ur baby girl..it still shows up as pregnant.

Anusha said...

YAYAY! congrats so so happy for you! and welcome little girl! such a lovely image of her being doted over by two loving brothers :) take care, you and thanks for informing us!

AA_Mom said...

Congratulations!! Say Hi to the little one. Have you thought of any names for her yet?

Anonymous said...

wow
i like your dedication towards blogging. bloggin with a 1 week old baby with 2 more kids at hand. awesome!

Ms.N said...

congratulations!!!!! whats her name?

utbtkids said...

Yay! Congrats. The little girl looks adorable. I have pics of my daughters in the exact same pose, hands next to the head.....how time flies?! Get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hearty Congratulations!!
Finally your wish has come true :). Enjoy your time with the baby.

Anagha