Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2007

No one has written...boo hoo..

I think I have got addicted! One day has passed and none of my favorite bloggers have written a post! I have an assignment to finish and my kids are screaming out here, but all I can think of now is that I have nothing interesting to read.


Whats a morning now a days if I don't sit by the table with a hot cup of 'Chai' and start browsing my favorite blogs? Yup..thats the very first thing I do, even before brushing my teeth. Their dad has to go to office, but I grab this time from him and relish the first half an hour of the day! After he leaves, I rush about, feeding the kids, playing with them, giving them their bath (this is a good half an hours activity, they splash around the tub, go nosing into all the buckets, in fact, Kashyap has recently started putting his head into the bucket full of water and blowing bubbles into it!), give their milk and put them to sleep. And then, I do what I am doing now!!!!!

First, go through all my favorite sites (I am very picky here, I go in the order of my preference), comment on relevant topics, start playing around with softwares etc. that I can insert into my site to make it more pleasing (I haven't scored much here!) and then write my own post. I have just discovered what a pleasure this networking is. It has given me the boost to strive further in being a mother and a working professional. I have read very well thought of, very well written and very meaningful articles on both Stay at Home Moms and Working Moms. I have read about the movie Mozhi, the pangs of leaving college, the humor on board flights and the nasty things that can happen there too, the perception of mother and much much more.

The beauty of all these posts is that they all come very true from the heart, from ones own experiences. Much unlike the articles you find in the newspapers or magazines. They just lack the lustre when compared with the blog posts. Each post by each person is unique. In most cases, they want to convey their experiences, their feelings, thoughts and argue about things they hold very dearly. And most bloggers are very well read and have beautiful language. I feel it is almost like an interactive 'Chicken soup for the soul'. With immediate responses and solutions. I have got great advise for two of the issues I face and let me tell you, I value it all the more because it has come from people who have had the first hand experience of it.

So, do you wonder why I say 'boo hoo' when there hasn't been a post from anyone?? I love the stimulation and I love the writing! I am a certified book junkie, but you bloggers have turned me into a blog junkie as well! So write please, and make my day.

6 comments:

Ms.N said...

hey gal!

unbelievable... the last place where i expected a word from u was in one of my blogs... btw , me have moved to bby! and the fact that i still dont have net access at home is getting to me... anyways, will send in a detailed email to everyone soon!

Ms.N said...

hey gal!

Off all the unexpected places to hear from u! good to c ur big time into blogging thou u dont even send as much as an alphabet to the grp!

anyways, me moved to bby. yet to send in a detailed mail to everyone...:)

Meera said...

Kpppp... is this u?
Good to know your back on ur feet. Shall give u a call sometime. Mail me your no.

Sreedivya said...

saw that u ahve mentioned that u keep looking for software to add up to your blog
The link gives u a list of web blog tools that one can use
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/04/15/blog-tools/#comments

Krishnapriya said...

Hi Divya..thanks for the link..awsome site, I am just waiting to get a bite into it!

SUR NOTES said...

hey, thanks so much for your concern about my silly little girl. i pulled off the post because going back to it made me jumpy.

but all is well, i think.

and congrats on the birth of your little girl